Time to go back to school. The Old School.
Geek Strength Labs presents:
Old School Barbell University,
hosted by Krav Maga DFW.
If you have always dreamed of increasing your muscular size and functional strength, this course will show you how. This intensive, no-nonsense course will give you the training knowledge to vastly enhance your physical capacity, appearance, confidence, and safety.
Graduates of this seminar will:
- Learn correct technique for the five most important barbell movements.
- Learn correct technique for five ancillary “bonus” movements.
- Understand why these key movements are essential to building maximum strength (and for men, size.)
- Know the principles for productive training and the best single tool to achieve results.
- Have confidence to avoid false paths and training distractions that undermine progress.
- Understand key aspects of nutrition, and why most supplements are a waste of money.
- Learn recovery techniques to enhance training effectiveness.
- Understand why proper strength training will actually make you faster, more coordinated, and more flexible.
- Know how to blend strength training with Krav Maga and Strongfit to avoid overtraining.
Dates: Monday night for five weeks: Sept. 12, 19, 26 and Oct.3, 10.
Time: 7 to 9 PM.
Cost: $299. Enrollment is limited to 8 students.
For more information and to register visit: